Over/under on arrests on Whyte Ave. tonight: 179.
Good things happen when you go to the net, produce on the PP and get to the puck first. Sincerely, Prime Minister Stephen Harper -- hockey analyst to the stars.
How about Harry Neale suggesting that Harper become a scout "when he loses the next election"?
By the way, if this goes the Oilers' way on Monday, Kevin Lowe should nail down a vintage white Ford Bronco for Markkanen.
Other thoughts re: the Satellite Hotstove...
(Flashback to 48 hours ago)
The Driver: I want Luongo.
The Driver: How come? Havlat, Volchenkov, and a No. 1 pick.
Me: Whatever -- that little bugger is going to want to become a UFA next year, regardless. Mark my words.
Pierre LeBrun confirmed that tonight -- Keenan seems to be looking for a trade, but Luongo and his agent still want to test the market next year.
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
- Kanata: Home of the blackout
- I don't get it
- Hard to miss that target
- The lexicon of yore
- Sunday morning deglaze
- Puzzle pieces...real and imagined
- Theo the dumbass: Part deux
- Nothing changes if nothing changes
- Jose Theodore shoots for the Hilton five-hole?
- Hello, hit parade?
- Vigneault to Vancouver?
- City under siege
- New porn trophy?
- Metal horns and golf claps
- Cheerleaders fired
- Choosy coaches choose Juicy
- Friday morning deglaze
- Mix in a ladder match
- Ty Conklin's House of Horrors
- Wow, it's not nearly as painful when you're indiff...
- Don't show your ignorance
- Hey, Steve Nash: Express Yourself
- Insert various "Canes blow" references here
- ▼ June (26)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.