Or a Pyatt? Or some clabbered milk? Go ahead and place your orders now: I'm heading home to the birthplace of Staalapalooza (and TUC) -- Thunder Bay. It's a last-minute trip, and I won't be there long. You can expect a fairly quiet week around here, but there are still a few things to look forward to:
Puck Daddy's preview of the 2009-10 Ottawa Senators should be up within the next 24 hours or so (I'm guessing). I was asked to participate, so watch for my thoughts over there. I'll attempt to put the link up here as soon as I can access it. If it doesn't appear, it's best to assume that Greg and I are feuding -- it's likely due to his ability to always score the quality risers at the draft. For the record, I could totally kick his ass. Don't tell him I said that, though.
On Wednesday, I'm scheduled to appear on the Faceoff Hockey Show at 7:45 ET. I expect the appearance to be largely focused on the Senators, but who knows what will happen? If they ask me to do my Norwegian death metal-style call of Dustin Byfuglien's name, I might oblige. (Yeah, I know. Really ladylike.)
There are additional things to come -- I'll post it on here when the schedule's sorted out.
P.S.: You have to be from the Lakehead and of a certain vintage to understand the photo. Just roll with it.
- ► 2010 (69)
- Your mid-week mini-Deglaze
- In case you missed it...
- Need a Staal?
- Your weekend Chewable: Sens + TGOR = ?
- Bryan Murray on the Team 1200
- Heatley: The Final Chapter
- On the trade...
- Your weekend reading
- Sun Media: "Hey, we were wrong first!"
- *insert five-alarm fire siren here* (UPDATED)
- The Death of UnderDuff
- Is Erik Karlsson on the Sens' Evelyn Wood plan?
- Tuesday Morning Deglaze
- Mike Hoffman goes the TMI route
- Your Weekend Chewable: All About Alfie
- Bingo's new jerseys: Ow, my eyes...
- Pascal Leclaire breaks out his new regalia
- Goodnight now, Gator
- Snippets from the Fan Forum conference call
- The Letter Chronicles: "A" = BFD
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.