After 14 seasons, Jason Smith announced his retirement from the NHL today.
It is rather sad to see Smith's career end this way. Smith was brought to Ottawa to bring some jam and leadership to Ottawa's über-confused blueline, and to say that his presence was barely negligible would be an understatement. On a lighter note, it's too bad he couldn't convince Brian Lee to come with. He'd make an excellent pool boy with the right training and access to SPF 1000 sunblock.
- ► 2010 (69)
- Your mid-week mini-Deglaze
- In case you missed it...
- Need a Staal?
- Your weekend Chewable: Sens + TGOR = ?
- Bryan Murray on the Team 1200
- Heatley: The Final Chapter
- On the trade...
- Your weekend reading
- Sun Media: "Hey, we were wrong first!"
- *insert five-alarm fire siren here* (UPDATED)
- The Death of UnderDuff
- Is Erik Karlsson on the Sens' Evelyn Wood plan?
- Tuesday Morning Deglaze
- Mike Hoffman goes the TMI route
- Your Weekend Chewable: All About Alfie
- Bingo's new jerseys: Ow, my eyes...
- Pascal Leclaire breaks out his new regalia
- Goodnight now, Gator
- Snippets from the Fan Forum conference call
- The Letter Chronicles: "A" = BFD
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.