He's here! I repeat, he's here! Stay calm! Do NOT look at him directly in the eye or tooth gap! He probably won't golf tomorrow, and he might be traded to the San Jose Sharks within the next 24 hours! That means he probably flew all this way for nothing! You may go ahead and laugh now!
For more on Heatley's arrival and the way he outsmarted the media (a stellar job by Butterknife Row), feel free to backread TUC's Twitter.
NFL now. (WOOOOOOO! Ahem.) More later.
(UPDATE: ESPN is reporting that the reported deal is done -- Heatley to the Sharks, Patrick Marleau to the Kings, and Jarret Stoll and Alexander Frolov to Ottawa, but "both Sharks GM Doug Wilson and Senators GM Bryan Murray denied the three-way trade when reached by ESPN.com." The Citizen's Allen Panzeri has more over here.)
- ► 2010 (69)
- Your mid-week mini-Deglaze
- In case you missed it...
- Need a Staal?
- Your weekend Chewable: Sens + TGOR = ?
- Bryan Murray on the Team 1200
- Heatley: The Final Chapter
- On the trade...
- Your weekend reading
- Sun Media: "Hey, we were wrong first!"
- *insert five-alarm fire siren here* (UPDATED)
- The Death of UnderDuff
- Is Erik Karlsson on the Sens' Evelyn Wood plan?
- Tuesday Morning Deglaze
- Mike Hoffman goes the TMI route
- Your Weekend Chewable: All About Alfie
- Bingo's new jerseys: Ow, my eyes...
- Pascal Leclaire breaks out his new regalia
- Goodnight now, Gator
- Snippets from the Fan Forum conference call
- The Letter Chronicles: "A" = BFD
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.