Courtesy of Icethetics (for the record, a freaking great site), comes still photos of the Binghamton Senators' new sweaters. According to the post, the B-Sens will still be using their primary cartoonish logo and the ...uh...creepy old man will be used as an alternate (as opposed to the black "B", which is for pre-season use).
A separate pre-season jersey? Seriously?
No word yet on which sweaters the team will be sporting when they make a roadie up to Ottawa in November. Personally, I'm hoping they don't use any of the jerseys shown - that logo freaks me out.
(Ed. Note: Major credit to Icethetics for posting this prior to tonight's unveiling. Again, if you haven't checked out their site, I highly recommend it.)
- ► 2010 (69)
- Your mid-week mini-Deglaze
- In case you missed it...
- Need a Staal?
- Your weekend Chewable: Sens + TGOR = ?
- Bryan Murray on the Team 1200
- Heatley: The Final Chapter
- On the trade...
- Your weekend reading
- Sun Media: "Hey, we were wrong first!"
- *insert five-alarm fire siren here* (UPDATED)
- The Death of UnderDuff
- Is Erik Karlsson on the Sens' Evelyn Wood plan?
- Tuesday Morning Deglaze
- Mike Hoffman goes the TMI route
- Your Weekend Chewable: All About Alfie
- Bingo's new jerseys: Ow, my eyes...
- Pascal Leclaire breaks out his new regalia
- Goodnight now, Gator
- Snippets from the Fan Forum conference call
- The Letter Chronicles: "A" = BFD
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.