You know you've sold out when Maxim identifies you with an expletive-included moniker. You may recognize this woman -- she's the one that made headlines when her...shall we say...succinct t-shirt made it onto network television (you can view the video below). When we originally saw this chick, we assumed she was on the Bolivian Marching Powder*, but to be fair, we assume that about a lot of people at NFL games -- especially when they look like this.
Anyway, Maxim online has taken to the Saints supporter. She's done a photo shoot and video for the site -- we get the Jeff Feagles thing, but why is she bagging on Angelina Jolie's kids? You can find the rest of her shoot here -- kiss the rest of your workday goodbye.
* Do the kids still call it this, or are we supposed to make some sort of Lohan-Strawberry Quik reference now?
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (187)
- Yet again...too little, too late.
- That 'stache is a dead giveaway
- It's the pads
- "(Expletive) Da Eagles" girl does Maxim shoot
- Monday morning clippage
- The NRHL
- Spotlight on Randball and Kent
- When people have too much time on their hands...
- One word: REACH!
- Whaa? (reprise)
- Status quo means trouble for Hockey Day in Canada?...
- Tuesday afternoon deglaze
- Deglaze delay
- Patrick Roy faces assault charges
- Uh...that's the wrong team, dear
- The Sens were interviewed by a terrorist
- We're officially a toddler
- Sunday afternoon deglaze
- It's naptime in the Land of The Buzzsaw
- The popularity contest continues
- Volchenkov leaves practice
- AHL All-Star Classic
- Too much time on their hands
- L.A. Kings on Mad TV
- CBS snubs adult-themed Super Bowl ad
- Monday morning deglaze
- Tom Pyatt and Marc Staal return home
- I expect F-bombs from Steve Downie
- Jim Lampley and Candice Sanders update
- Kansas City pimps its disco ball
- Jim Lampley arrested
- The only way the Sabres can silence the Sens these...
- Spin this, Pittsburgh
- Bye bye, Kaigorodov
- Not-so-shocking SoCals
- Hands off Schubert
- Tuesday morning deglaze
- Yeah, we don't really care about re-entry waiver p...
- ▼ January (41)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.