Fusspot rants, embarrassing photos of yourself and general correspondence go here: universalnicks@gmail.com

I know I've been scarce as it is, but this is just a note to say that TUC is on hiatus while I attend to some personal business. Hopefully I will be able to return, sooner rather than later.

Talk soon and yeah hey,

E

3 responses to "Official hiatus"

  1. Best of luck with the personal then. Looking forward to your comments when the hockey season comes back anyway.

    Your Sincerely, Ricky the Sens Moose.

    Anonymous

  2. Missing you already, ... You are an awesome sports writer and hockey season is starting soon.

    With respect to personal business, well hang in there.

    Anonymous

  3. Hey, I hope everything is alright. I'm looking forward to the return of the Cynic.

    -wardo

    Wardo