...if you're an Islanders fan, at least. From TMZ.com:
Some girls get jewelry or clothes from their boyfriends on their birthdays -- not Hilary Duff. The Duffster -- who turns 20 on September 28 -- received an early birthday present from hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie this week.
Comrie told her that he had left the gift in the garage at Duff's sister Haylie's house. "I opened the garage and I was just, like, shocked, just standing there," Duff told People.
The hunky puckster surprised the teen queen with a $100,000 Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV. "I've driven it tons," said Duff of the grand gift. "When I called him I was like, 'You're crazy! It's perfect!'
P.S. "Duffster"? "Puckster"? Blech.
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (187)
- Downie gets 20
- The troglodyte's interpretation
- Leftovers (abridged version)
- Blind items
- Where your season ticket money goes
- Oh, really?
- Otherwise known as Lincoln Scofield
- NHL Winter Classic: Frosty event, hot ticket
- Silencing the critics
- What's Swedish for "where's my shin jelly"?
- Perception is nine-tenths of reality
- I appreciate your timing, Senators
- Fan Fest-ooned with ambivalence '07
- Dave Trembley's meltdown
- The Manatee's mouth
- Remember: I'm freelance
- The grass is not always greener
- Tuesday afternoon deglaze
- Screaming behind our hands
- Things we're enjoying right now
- ▼ September (20)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.