Fusspot rants, embarrassing photos of yourself and general correspondence go here: universalnicks@gmail.com

Please note the poll on the right-hand side, and vote accordingly. Nothing huge -- just short videos of yours truly opining on whatever might be going on (that's sports-related, of course). Thanks for your input.

P.S.: I refuse to include nudity or use the word "vlog." Sorry about that.

5 responses to "A TUC experiment"

  1. Seeing as I have no idea who Candice Sanders is (something to do with chicken is the logical assumption), I'd be totally into it!

    Wait, what?

    Senators Lost Cojones

  2. Why not just write more often?

    Anonymous

  3. If I wanted to, I would.

    The Universal Cynic

  4. I enjoy your writing and have no interest in seeing a Simmons-esque podcast. If I want to watch video, I don't go to a blog for it.

    Not to be a hardcase, but I'd way prefer you write more often than watch you contribute to the overall movement towards less writing. ANYBODY can make video. Your writing is what makes you unique.

    It's up to you, though. If you do it and you write less as a result, colour me a former fan.

    Anonymous

  5. Thanks for your input, Anon.

    A couple of things: Podcasts only pertain to audio. I'm not interested in podcasts for multiple reasons that I'm not going to get into right now.

    Video does interest me, because very few blogs do it. If you noticed the question posed on the poll, I had inquired if there was an interest in "occasional" video blogs. This will not replace the posts, nor will it ever become a regular thing. If I were to estimate, I'd probably put the number at less than 10 a year. If this is something that you feel you can't handle, well...sorry to see you go. The majority has spoken, and the readers have shown their interest.

    The Universal Cynic