Fusspot rants, embarrassing photos of yourself and general correspondence go here: universalnicks@gmail.com

Greetings Cynics -- The Driver and I have been on holidays for a week (hence the lack of a column on the 11th), and we're currently in the middle of a bizarre transborder tour. I'm back in Ottawa for today, but will leaving for the land of Staalapalooza tomorrow. I'll try and make a quick post before we head up...the operative word is try.

More later.

P.S. You'll notice that full access to the blog has once again been granted. I don't know how long this will last. If you want to be an invited reader, submit your (real) email address and identity -- you'll find my email in my profile. A warning: We may be pulling a Hyde on some applicants (or for the old-schoolers, Studio 54). Deal with it.

2 responses to "From Florida to Ottawa to Thunder Bay to Ottawa...."

  1. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see an email in your profile? I would like to subscribe.

    Anonymous

  2. Sorry about that -- should be all good now.

    The Universal Cynic