No, I didn't write this. But I do love it.
Again, this is a cluster of posts from the period when the Senators thought they should (or rather, could get away with) charging their fans for games on pay-per-view. I got into a fair amount of trouble for these posts, both with the Ottawa Senators and Sun Media. In hindsight it doesn't seem like such a big deal, but at the time it surely wasn't pleasant. I didn't have to come down on them as hard as I did, but I was vehemently against their decision and took serious issue with the product. Of course, the blog is a looser format, and so I took advantage of that fact. Me and my mouth...err...fingers.
I'd like to think that I helped make a difference during this period - the Sens and media are constantly lurking around here for some bloody reason or other - but c'mon...I'm just a dumb girl blogger. [Insert picture of Malibu Stacy hunched over a laptop] Special acknowledgment goes to Rob Brodie, who stuck by me the whole time. He's good people.
Here are the most controversial posts from the Senators' short and sour PPV era:
Give me my Bloody HD
Soupe du Jour
The Vicious Revolt
Question The Answers
Pass the Buck
- TUC Top 10 - No. 6: People like to Google "shin je...
- Driving TUC: Who is this guy?
- TUC Top 10 - No. 7: Salacious CFL cheerleaders and...
- TUC Top 10 - No. 8: Jim Lampley doesn't look so sm...
- TUC Top 10 - No. 9: The Ottawa Senators' pay-per-v...
- TUC Top 10 - No. 10: Dress Up Jake Plummer
- TUC Top 10: The most face-melting, ridiculous, con...
- ▼ July (7)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.