Fusspot rants, embarrassing photos of yourself and general correspondence go here: universalnicks@gmail.com

From the Daily Gazette of Schenectady, NY -- writer Ken Schott experienced a nasty surprise courtesy of Versus:

I was watching the third period of Game 6 of the Minnesota Wild-Colorado Avalanche NHL playoff series late Saturday night on Versus when at midnight, suddenly I was watching a Victoria Principal makeup infomerical [sic].

I had to get on my computer to listen to the rest of the game.

I have the feeling someone at Time Warner Cable had a timer on, and it made the switch. Unfortunately, it hasn’t been corrected as of 12:24 a.m.


Hey, the woman hasn't worked in years -- she's got to make some cash somehow, even if it comes at the expense of the NHL. And of course, this calls for a Dallas reference or two, so here's Victoria as Pam Ewing in all of her old-school glory. I don't know what I find more disturbing in the following clip: 1) The amount of rack and ass the camera manages to shoot despite Pam wearing a turtleneck and trousers; 2) The music or 3) Bobby's jacket, which looks a lot like the one Garry Galley has been sporting for the past two seasons.