Which NHL GM is rooting for the Penguins to advance past the Sens in the postseason? Although he won't admit it outright (doing so would suggest failure in his roster selection abilities), he's blatantly hinted at a preference in facing the Penguins and their woeful D, because they present a better matchup against his own team -- which is also sparse on the blueline.
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (187)
- Sunday morning deglaze
- Don't believe what you read...
- Goodnight Angelina, goodnight...
- Late night cleanup
- Good news and tense moments
- April 89 isn't just a breakfast dish at Cora's
- Lynx' "Make Your Pitch" winner announced
- Stellar job, Butterknife
- Fantastic work
- Back to school with you, young penguin
- Not-so-blind item
- Volchenkov staying in Ottawa...and Phillips as wel...
- Replace Sundin with Ville Peltonen
- Let's all be nice to the Leafs
- Pass the buck
- Ammunition stockpile
- Reach much?
- The Caps earned six Jagrs
- Well, this changes everything
- ▼ April (23)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.