With a handful of games left, New Jersey assumes that lightning can strike twice -- they've fired head coach Claude Julien, and "Segmented Eyes" Lamoriello will be taking over behind the bench.
Can we see a show of hands of who's willing to take this job when it opens up again? You work towards something for ages, only to have it snatched away at the last second -- and the Devils have done it more than once. It's like a guy getting a chance to copulate with Jessica Alba, only to come down with a case of PE. So close, and yet...so far.
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (187)
- Sunday morning deglaze
- Don't believe what you read...
- Goodnight Angelina, goodnight...
- Late night cleanup
- Good news and tense moments
- April 89 isn't just a breakfast dish at Cora's
- Lynx' "Make Your Pitch" winner announced
- Stellar job, Butterknife
- Fantastic work
- Back to school with you, young penguin
- Not-so-blind item
- Volchenkov staying in Ottawa...and Phillips as wel...
- Replace Sundin with Ville Peltonen
- Let's all be nice to the Leafs
- Pass the buck
- Ammunition stockpile
- Reach much?
- The Caps earned six Jagrs
- Well, this changes everything
- ▼ April (23)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.