It wouldn't be the Ottawa media if they didn't have someone to bag on, right? Apparently this is considered a topic because the Sens are still in the running for the playoffs from a mathematical standpoint. Sigh. Someone do me a favour and bump up tonight's game by a couple of hours.
- ► 2010 (69)
- Monday morning mini-Deglaze
- Clouston pauses the merry-go-round?
- The latest target
- Lamoriello is surely amused
- No. 68
- Would Gerber make you go?
- Substitute mad dog for Swiss Sea Cow
- The Driver: Always on top of it
- Wh-whaa happened?
- Type O...that's nasty
- Pascal the Phalaenopsis
- Steve Downie in trouble again? Whaa?
- A reminder
- Getting it up for Bill Guerin
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.