I'm spending the day in Syracuse, NY, but when I return, we'll launch into fierce deglaze mode (mostly because I haven't done one in a while). We'll hit on Kaigorodov, Mike Fisher, Alfie (and specifically his captaincy), and a general speculation on Jim Rutherford's IQ (here's a hint -- after that trade, it can't be that high).
Here's hoping I don't get stopped at the border... and that I'm home in time for The Colbert Report.
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (187)
- ► 2007 (181)
- Dress Up Jake: Week 8
- Belfour takes out Lakehead boy No. 5
- The current reading list
- Your Sens' goaltender PSA
- Dress Up Jake: Week 7
- A fling or a lasting relationship?
- Well, don't I feel like a jackass
- Dress Up Jake: Week 6
- NHL exposure a bittersweet experience for Pennywis...
- Dress Up Jake: Week 5
- You did well, Ball Bearing Boy
- Wednesday morning deglaze
- A day away
- ▼ October (13)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.